Set on the Upper West Side, Isabella's serves up inventive Mediterranean food daily. Sunday brunch is a hit with locals, so make sure you turn up early to get a table!
Below is a tiny taste of our menu, for current seasonal menus, download a PDF of the menu to the right.
- Farmer's Market Egg White Omelette Turkey Bacon, Market Vegetables, Tomato Salsa
- Smoked Salmon Scrambled Eggs Cream Cheese, Chives
- Herb Roasted Free Range Chicken Lemon Scented Broccolini, Mashed Potato, Rosemary Jus
- Bacon Cheeseburger Lettuce, Tomato, French Fries
- Isabella’s Chopped Salad Cucumber, Feta Cheese, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives,
Chickpeas, Roasted Peppers, Onions, Fresh Basil,
- Classic Caesar Salad Parmesan Croutons
- Roasted Beets Salad Golden, Red and Candy Cane Beets, Goat Cheese, Pistachio
- Hay & Straw Linguine Chicken, Mushrooms, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Fresh Herbs
- Hazelnut Crusted Chatham Cod Haricot Vert, Heirloom Potatoes, Preserved Lemon
- Mushroom Ravioli Pine Nuts, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Arugula
- Isabella's Dark Chocolate Bag Fresh Raspberry Mousse, Seasonal Berries Filled
& Topped with Fresh Whipped Cream
All menus are subject to change, please contact the restaurant if you require further information.